The registration includes:
Admission to all oral presentations, discussion sessions, and other program items.
Please review the terms below which are intended to assure the comfort and privacy of all forum participants. By registration, each delegate acknowledges and agrees to these terms and accepts these policies as a condition of being permitted to participate in the 2020 online CE-Forum.
- Please do not share the link to the online meeting
- Please do share the invitation to the 2020 online CE-Forum. The registration is free of charge, so everyone interested in participating can register on his/her own.
- Please deactivate your camera and microphone during all presentations to avoid disturbing sounds and unnecessary data traffic.
- In order to administer your registration and abstract submission, we need to store and process your personal data submitted. With registration, you agree to us storing your personal data for this purpose. Please tick the checkbox on the registration form. The organizers will take great care that these credentials will not be made available for other purposes than information about and administration of the CE-Forum series.
- Material presented or displayed at the 2020 online CE-Forum, including but not limited to oral presentations, is the intellectual property of the presenter and may not be recorded, photographed, quoted, disseminated or transmitted in any form without the explicit approval of the author of the material presented. In such a case, these materials must contain appropriate credits for all quotations or photographs and reference to the 2020 online CE-Forum.
- Registration and participation in the online Forum constitute an agreement by the registrant to the CE-Forum’s organizers to the distribution of the registrant of attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
- You consent to receive e-information about this and future issues of the CE-Forum via the e-mail address provided.
The Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM) complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Review the details on this page. Dr. Rozing is an independent consultant and complies with the EU GDPR which can be reviewed here.